Welcome to my travel blog! Over the next 10 weeks I will be travelling throughout Europe and will share my adventure here. The name of this blog is a Latin phrase which translates roughly to mean 'to gain, understand, perceive'. It explains perfectly what I hope to experience in this trip; a sense of understanding and appreciation for life all around the world.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

My phone number

Just a quick post to say I've finally sorted myself out with a mobile phone while overseas. My number is 07769875063. It's been so strange not having access to a mobile for a few days, especially given my mobile at home is an iphone. I keep looking for it to browse, text, listen to music etc and not having it at my fingertips is really strange. I think I'm breaking an addiction here :) And it's hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment